Sunday, March 22, 2009

About Entrepreneurial Activity
Today I did an entrepreneurial activity. Here in Dharwad a conference was conducted on world peace and terrorism control .I saw a banner on the wall and got curious about the matter and went inside and sat. Around 1 O’clock organizer announced invitees to have lunch arranged here. When I came out from the hall I met a person who was known to me. He was serving food there, while talking to him he told me that is there any person to supply tea in the evening. And I thought this is the right opportunity for entrepreneurial activity. I asked him that I will prepare and supply tea. He agreed and told that bring about 100 cups of tea. I will pay you Rs 200-00 and I went with tea carrier and tea cups. And I gave him, he paid the amount. I got Rs 50-00 as profit. Like this I succeeded in this entrepreneurial activity.
Details of expenditure
SL NO INGRADIANTS AMOUNT
1 SUGAR 20-00
2 TEA POWDER 30-00
3 MILK 60-00
4 TEA CUPS 30-00
5 OTHERS 10-00
TOTAL 150-00

No comments:

Post a Comment